<body>

MISSYdap hne
ѕeαl мe wιтн α ĸιѕѕ, нoɴey. ♥
Friday, June 4, 2010 ;

.

.

.








.
.
.
Been sooooooo super busy these few weeks.
Will update soon.
(:
Bye!

Sweet Things I Can't Get Enough.

Copyright ♥

You may not steal or copy any content from this blog which officially belongs to DAPHNE.
Please do not rip my stuffs & seek permission or approval by me first
.

--------------------------------------------------

Photos of me, like years ago.



тнє gιяℓY

My name is ✿DaphneLim, 佩萤 .
The special day that I first stepped on this earth was on the 23th of oct 1992.

I've turned twenty-one recently, Im just a little girl, trying to have fun ~

Pink colour is my favourite colour. Craves on fast food & Japanese food,Sushi,korean food. Cam-whoring is the thing I do always.

I enjoy Shopping, photography & Arts. Pictures speaks a thousand words. Which is why I took up as being a Model/Talent. I do photoshoots & Events.

I just simply cant resist cute stuffs and what, Im so in love with teddy bears! Pink roses & Chocolate melts my heart.

Insects just makes me feel the creeps. I make stupid mistakes & I laugh and I cry a lot.

Nightmares, blood and pain isnt my thing.

& sometimes, I dont tell people how I feel, so I write.

There is an inner beauty about a woman who believes in herself, who knows she is capable of anything that she puts her mind to.
There is a beauty in the strength and determination of a woman who follows her own path, who isn't thrown off by obstacles along the way.
There is a beauty about a woman whose confidence comes from experiences; who knows she can fall, pick herself up, and move on..

ME,Me,me
ii can be your sweetest dream,
& your worst nightmare.

It's your fault,
uu didn't shut the refrigerator,
Maybe that's the reason ii've been acting so cold.

You can try to please me,
But uu can never please me the way he pleases me.


If ii could escape,
And re-create a place in my own worldd.
.


♥ MY EMAILS
d.aphne@ymail.com
Here's my Email.(Not my msn)

Yukiko_pure.romance@hotmail.com
If you would like to place advertisments,
Or Engage me as a Model.


&And ya, this is my blog. It's all about me.
Have some intergrity and respect it.
If you have a different opinion or views about the stuffs I blogged, then I suggest you leave this blog IMMEDIATELY.

cσρчяιgђτ ©2008-2013 мιѕѕу∂αρниє

Updates ♥

Twitter Updates







    Views:


    My Other Websites ♥

    My Friendster Profile (:

    My Facebook (:

    My multiply account




    (:






    I LOVE MUSIC ! Click Here ~
    <a href="</a>


    Advertorial ♥



    ThatBlogShop



    Daily Job Hunt






    Blogshoppalace
    http://blogshoppalace.co.cc/



    ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers



    Chats ♥






    archives

    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    February 2011
    April 2011
    May 2011
    August 2011
    October 2011
    January 2012
    March 2012